The user-friendly Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer provides various combinations to satisfy all you needs for astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Moreover, it contains pre-programmed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
The Star Adventurer Photo Set: includes the Star Adventurer mount, ball head adapter & illuminated polar scope. A Canon C1 electronic shutter release cable is included as standard, compatible with popular Canon EOS models, but other Sky-Watcher cables can be purchased separately for many popular camera models/brands.
The Star Adventure mount can attach to any standard tripod via its ¼” or 3/8” adaptors. The latitude can be set by either adjusting the tilt of your tripod head to match your latitude or more accurately by purchasing the optional Equatorial Wedge.
To fit a camera or telescope to the Star Adventurer Mount I recommend to use our GIRO-mini mount with standard prism clamp and counterweight shaft. (please look the photo on the top)
• Multiple pre-programmed speeds for time lapse photography
• Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
• Built in polar scope with illuminator
• DSLR interface for automatic electronic shutter control
• Built-in auto-guiding interface for single-axis auto guiding
• Low power consumption
• External Mini USB power support
• Compatible with 3/8" and 1/4" camera tripod thread
• Free firmware upgrades
• Maximum payload at 5kg Specifications
• Mount Type Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform
• Motor Drive DC Servo
• Power Supply 4xAA battery: DC 3.6V~6.5V; External power supply DC 5V
• Payload Capacity 5kg (11 lb)
• Tracking Modes Sidereal, Solar or Lunar tracking rate for both North & South hemispheres. Time-lapse photography: 12hr/4hr/2hr rev.
Teleskop-tecnica * Giovanni Donelasci | email@example.com